Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Castles & Crusades Black Box

A couple of weeks ago the Trolls were running a sale and I decided to pick up a couple of books. I own all the hardcover books from the Trolls but missed out on the Storyteller's Thesaurus Kickstarter so I decided to grab a copy plus the Castles & Crusades Black Box. The thesaurus is very useful for finding the right word or simply inspirations. The little black box I picked up on a whim and I am happy I did.

The Castles & Crusades Black Box is somewhat of a mini rules expansion. It has four new character classes, new spells, ready made equipment sets, info on gods & monsters, and a 1st level adventure. The Boxset has 3 booklets, a set of black dice, and three cards showing the various incarnations of the Trolls logo. The boxset is not a complete game though and requires the Players Handbook. Overall I was pleasantly surprised by my impulse purchase.

I took a few pictures of the books and the black box content if anyone was curious to see what was inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment